Dolph McGrath, BCL. – Solicitor, Notary Public, Commissioner for Oaths
I grew up in Fethard, County Tipperary. I have lived in Clonmel since joining the Practice in 1985. I attended Rockwell College, studied Law in UCD and qualified as a solicitor in 1987.
Current Areas of Practice include:
- Civil Litigation, including Personal Injury Litigation, Medical Negligence, Building Contract Disputes, Compulsory Purchase and Probate Litigation.
- Agricultural, Commercial and Residential Property Transactions.
- Wills, Probate, Administration of Estates and Tax Advice.
- Legal Separation and Divorce.
Richard Joyce B. Comm. – DipTrust & Estate Planning, Dip. Employment Law
I am originally from Glen which is located between Kilsheelan and Carrick on Suir. I attended Rockwell College and University College Galway before undertaking my training as a Solicitor with Denis I. Finn Solicitors in Dublin, qualifying in 2008.
Current Areas of practice include:
- Civil Litigation including Personal Injury Litigation, medical Negligence and commercial disputes.
- Residential and Commercial Property Transactions
- Wills, Probate & Administration of Estates
- Employment Law
- Leases and tenancy disputes.
- Family Law, Legal Separation and Divorce
Julie Bermingham B.C.L, LL.M – Solicitor
I graduated from UCC with a BCL (Law & German) in 2002 followed by a Masters in European & Comparative Law from University of Limerick in 2003. I went on to qualify as a Solicitor in 2006 and I joined John Shee & Co in 2022 having previously practiced in Limerick, Ennis, Kilkenny and Waterford. Along the way I undertook a Post Graduate Diploma in Technology Commercialisation in the University of Limerick and the professional Diploma in Judicial skills and Decision Making at the Law Society of Ireland.
Current Areas of Practice Include:
- Family law – custody/access, maintenance, guardianship, domestic violence disputes, Judicial Separation and Divorce, civil partnership.
- Commercial litigation – contractual disputes and debt collection.
- Personal injury litigation.
- Wills, Estate planning and contentious and non-contentious probate applications.
Jane Morris – Legal Executive
Jane has a wealth of experience having initially worked as a legal executive in a busy law firm in Dublin and subsequently having worked as an assistant to a leading barrister in Clonmel and for the Tipperary Solicitors Bar Association. Jane is actively involved in the following areas:
- Wills, probate and administration of Estates.
- Preparation and registration of Enduring Powers of Attorney.
- Assisting with civil litigation including personal injury litigation.
- Licensing applications including various applications to the District Court for publican’s licenses, club’s licenses, dance licenses and associated matters.
Jo Lyttelton – Legal Executive
Jo is a highly experienced legal executive and is currently actively involved in the following areas:
- Conveyancing and property transactions.
- Assisting the solicitors with all aspects of civil litigation.